Add up to two family members or loved ones to the will-call list for COVID-19 vaccine.Turenne PharMedCo is an approved provider of the COVID-19 vaccine for long-term care. Periodically, following vaccine clinics at long-term care facilities there may be additional doses of COVID-19 vaccine that must be used in a short time period or it has to be discarded. We are opening a will-call list for our employees’ family and friends to prevent wasting even a single dose. If you would like to add your family member or loved one to the list, fill out the form below.
- Recipient must be 18 years of age or older
- Recipient must be able to be at the 355 Industrial Park Blvd location within 30 minutes of receiving the call
- Calls may be made as late as 8:00 pm
- Recipient must bring driver’s license or government-issued photo identification
- Recipient must bring health insurance card, if they have health insurance (health insurance is not required to receive the vaccine)
- The vaccine is free of charge
Turenne PharMedCo pharmacists will be administering the Johnson & Johnson / Janssen COVID-19 vaccine. This is a single-dose vaccine that has been found highly effective in preventing illness related to all known variants of the COVID-19 virus. Side effects have been minimal, and have included vaccination site pain (sore arm), body aches, and low-grade fever. In most cases any side effects experienced have dissipated within 48 hours.
For more information, click here for the Janssen EUA fact sheet.
For your convenience, you can download and pre-fill the vaccine consent form here. Paper copies will be available to fill out on-site.