Company: Turenne PharMedCo
Job Location: Nashville
Job Category: Pharmacist
Job Type: PRN
Turenne PharMedCo is a long-term care pharmacy provider operating three dispensing locations in Montgomery, Birmingham, and Nashville. We have an opening for a dispensing pharmacist to work out of our Nashville location on a PRN basis. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm. There is no weekend work required.
- Supervise the accurate and efficient completion of all aspects of processing, verifying, and dispensing of a prescription.
- Evaluate prescriptions for safety and appropriateness.
- Correspond with prescriber when necessary to clarify or correct orders.
- Screen orders for drug/drug interactions, clarifying with prescribers, documenting interventions and counseling patients.
- Counsel patients or caregivers appropriately about their prescription and non-prescription medications.
- Assist in maintaining established medication inventory levels.
- Receive CII inventory properly and maintain correct documentation.
- Ensure that personal state licenses remains current and in good standing and that all federal and state regulations are followed.
- Education: Minimum requirement of B.S. in Pharmacy
- Licensure: Must have a current pharmacist license in good standing from the Tennessee Board of Pharmacy
- Wage commensurate with experience and abilities
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
Use the button above to download our application. Fill it out and save it to your local computer, then upload it along with optional cover letter and resume. If you submit a resume, please note "see resume" in those areas of the application.