Supply360, a division of Turenne & Associates, serves the post-acute healthcare industry with their essential medical supplies needs. Our customers include nursing homes, assisted living, home health and hospice agencies, and other congregant environments. We are currently hiring for a Business Analyst I position. You will be an essential link in the chain that helps provide care to some of our most vulnerable populations. This position will help develop new systems and models within Supply360 that support company decisions by working closely with financial reporting and IT teams to establish initiatives and strategies to improve systems and to optimize costs.
Essential Job Functions
- Evaluate past and current company data with the primary goal of improving decision-making processes, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining databases to include all current/accurate customer information and pricing.
- Assist and support Sales and Management Teams with Price Quotes, Product Cross-references, Data Mining, Reporting and Analytics.
- Four year degree preferred.
- Three years’ experience in medical supply sales/support/operations preferred.
- Background in healthcare industry preferred.
- Experience in SQL preferred, ability to understand and write queries, data modeling, and optimization.
- Experience with Crystal Reports preferred.
- Must be a mature individual able to provide results without close supervision.
- Must be highly organized, efficient, professional, and goal oriented with a high energy level.
- Must show ability to read, write, speak, and understand English in a legible and understandable manner.
- Must be able to identify emergency signals and/or follow all safety rules.
- Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude toward our customers, vendors, and coworkers.
- Must be able to work schedule as assigned by the Sales Manager and General Manager.
- Must have knowledge in computers and technology. i.e. Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
Use the button above to download our application. Fill it out and save it to your local computer, then upload it along with optional cover letter and resume. If you submit a resume, please note "see resume" in those areas of the application.