Our Consultant Pharmacists and Quality Assurance Coordinators provide the highest level of consulting service in the industry. We’re so confident in our consulting teams, we stand behind them with the Deficiency-Free Guarantee, only from Turenne PharMedCo!
If you receive ANY pharmacy-related deficiency for any reason and our consultants have not previously brought this concern to your attention during our regular consulting visits, we will refund your facility six (6) months of consulting fees. No questions asked!
- You must currently be under a consulting contract with Turenne PharMedCo, and have been a consulting client of Turenne PharMedCo for at least six (6) months
- All accounts with Turenne PharMedCo must be current in accordance with all contracts.
- Pharmacy-related deficiency is defined as: F755 Pharmacy Services, F756 Drug Regimen Review, F757 Unnecessary Medications, and/or F761 Labeling and Storage of Drugs and Biologicals.
- If you receive such a deficiency, Turenne PharMedCo will issue a refund in the form of a credit to your miscellaneous account. Refund will be the amount equal to the previous six months’ consulting fee.
- Other restrictions may apply.